Along with the LPI training titles, other additions to the Makau IT and Desktop libraries include the latest version of QuickBooks 2005, Managing Oracle 10g for Small Business, CompTIA A+, ECDL /ICDL, and Novell Nterprise Linux Services.
What does NNLS stand for?
NNLS stands for Novell Nterprise Linux Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NNLS
We have 2 other meanings of NNLS in our Acronym Attic
- National Network of Lay Professionals (est. 1984; Episcopal Church)
- Nebraska Natural Legacy Plan
- North Nottinghamshire Learning Partnership (UK)
- National Network of Lawyers for Rights and Justice (India)
- National Natural Language Research Symposium
- Nigerian National Livestock Resource Survey
- National Numeracy and Literacy Strategy
- New North London Synagogue (London, England, UK)
- Non-Negative Least Squares
- Norfolk and Norwich Law Society (Norfolk, England, UK)
- National Network of Law School Officers
- Neural Network Learning Theory
- National News Leadership Workshop
- Naryan-Mar (Russia)
- NASDAQ National Market (financial)
- National Nutrition Mission (India)
- National Nutrition Month (March; American Dietetic Association)
- Nearest Neighbour Model
- Net New Money
- Network for New Music (Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Worldwide Computer Products News-17 December 2003-Novell announces availability of Novell Nterprise Linux Services 1.
Novell recently announced its plan to provide customers the choice of running all of Novell's advanced network services for business -- including NetWare services -- on the Linux server operating system, and Novell Nterprise Linux Services is an early delivery in that plan.
Novell Nterprise Linux Services delivers file, print, messaging, directory and management services in an integrated package that runs and is supported on Linux.
ZENworks 6 and Novell Nterprise Linux Services were among more than 400 entries submitted by nearly 250 companies in eight technology categories.
The initial version of Novell Nterprise Linux Services is comprised of a number of Novell network services integrated into a single business solution.
The combination of Novell Nterprise Linux Services with SuSE Linux provides one of the more comprehensive Linux-based offerings on the market today, giving customers a host of critical networking and productivity services to help run businesses more efficiently.
Novell recently announced the availability later this year of Novell Nterprise Linux Services, which extends many of the network services in NetWare 6.