76 This guide outlines how to install and use Novell's new Linux desktop operating system, Novell Linux Desktop 9.
What does NLD9 stand for?
NLD9 stands for Novell Linux Desktop 9
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder(s)
- Normalized Levenshtein Distance
- Novell Linux Desktop
- Nuclear Launch Detected (gaming guild)
- Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Airport Code)
- Nunn-Lugar-Domenici (US Senators)
- National League for Democracy (Liberated Area)
- Not In Line of Duty - Due to Own Misconduct
- National League for Democracy Liberated Area (Thailand)
- Night of the Living Dead 3D (film)
- Nashville Line Dancers Aalen (dance group; Tennessee)
- National Luggage Dealers Association
- Nederlandse Defensie Academie (Den Haag, Netherlands)
- Non-Local Density Approximation
- Nonverbal Learning Disabilities Association (Simsbury, CT)
- Nonverbal Learning Disorders Association (Simsbury, CT)
- National Living Donor Assistance Center
- Novell Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
- North American Land Data Assimilation System
- Applications of Natural Language to Data Bases (workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 inch with preinstalled Windows XP professional, support for Windows 2000, Novell Linux Desktop 9 certified and Windows Vista capability as well as three-year standard parts and labor limited warranty.
With Novell Linux Desktop 9, Novell delivered an outstanding solution for transactional and fixed-function desktops," said Jeff Jaffe, executive vice president and chief technology officer for Novell.
Novell's finalist nominations included Novell Linux Desktop 9 for Best Open Source Solution, Novell exteNd(TM) Suite 5.
Novell will distribute copies of its Novell Linux Desktop 9 to attendees and Ted Haeger, Novell's Director of Marketing for Desktop and Collaboration, will be speaking about how Novell is enabling enterprises to make the shift to Linux.
Backed by Novell's extensive enterprise-level support, training and consulting services, Novell Linux Desktop 9 provides an end-user desktop platform designed specifically to help businesses leverage Linux* and open source software with confidence.