Novel Acting Thrombolytic Shows Potential to Restore Function in Occluded Central Venous Catheters between 5 Minutes and 4 Hours After Initial Dosing - - Increasing Experience With This Novel Thrombolytic Further Supports a Phase 3 Program in This Second Potential Indication - Nuvelo, Inc.
What does NAT stand for?
NAT stands for Novel Acting Thrombolytic (clot dissolver)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAT
We have 153 other meanings of NAT in our Acronym Attic
- North African Theater (US Navy)
- North America Traffic
- North Atlantic Region
- North Atlantic Track
- Northern Airborne Technology (Kelowna, BC Canada)
- Nose-Avoidance Tilting
- Not A Trooper (medical slang)
- Not Air Transportable
- Not Air Transportation
- Not Another Translator (Braille transcription software)
- Nuclear Assembly Test
- Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology
- Nucleic Acid Amplification Testing
- Nucleic Acid Technology
- Nucleic Acid Testing (blood test)
- Number of Atoms
- National Association of Towns and Townships
- Network Address Translation - Protocol Translation
- Network Address Translation / Firewall
- N-Acetyl Transferase 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
CA) will gain worldwide rights to develop and commercialize the novel acting thrombolytic agent, alfimeprase, from Amgen, Inc.
today announced that it will gain worldwide rights to develop and commercialize the novel acting thrombolytic agent, alfimeprase, from Amgen Inc.