Organizations Only Utilize Technology for Certain Contents Areas, Have Shifted Expectations for Results BOSTON, March 18 /PRNewswire/ -- An online survey measuring the use and impact of technology-based learning programs by global talent development firm Novations Group, Inc.
What does NGI stand for?
NGI stands for Novations Group, Inc. (now Global Novations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NGI
We have 111 other meanings of NGI in our Acronym Attic
- New Global Initiatives (Bethesda, MD)
- New Guinea Islands
- Next Generation Identification (US FBI database)
- Next Generation Impactor (trademark of MSP Corporation)
- Next Generation Installation
- Next Generation Internet
- Non-Government Individual
- Norges Geotekniske Institute (Norway)
- Northwest Gemological Institute (Bellevue, WA)
- Norwegian Geotechnical Institute (Norway)
- Narrow-Gap Improved Electroslag Welding (National Bridge Research Organization)
- Next Generation Internet - Optical Network for Regional Access with Multiwave Protocols (MIT Lincoln Lab)
- National Geospatial Information Agency (US Federal Geographic Data Committee)
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Nebraska Grocery Industry Association (Lincoln, NE)
- New Gwadar International Airport (Pakistan)
- Novell GroupWise Internet Agent
- Nursery & Garden Industry Australia
- Naturforschende Gesellschaft in Basel (German: Naturalist Society in Basel; Switzerland)
- Nedbank Group Insurance Brokers (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BOSTON -- Mirus Capital Advisors, a middle-market investment bank, announced today that it has advised Novations Group, Inc.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- A research study measuring employee development and contribution by global talent development firm Novations Group, Inc.
Asynchronous Online Learning Programs Expand Blended Delivery Options for Clients BOSTON, July 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Novations Group, Inc.
BOSTON -- Cost-Effective Courses Enhance Management, Sales and Customer Performance Skills within the Wireless/Telecommunications Retail Industry Novations Group, Inc.
Today's economy is driving companies to 'work smart' with fewer employees, and as a consequence, work toward fully actualizing the capabilities of all employees," said Craig Sawin, chairman and CEO, Novations Group, Inc.
BOSTON, June 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Novations Group, Inc.
7, 2004 Only 28% of Americans think retailers are totally committed to providing high-quality service, according to a nationwide telephone survey of more than 1,000 consumers sponsored by Novations Group, Inc.