Novartis AG filed suit against Watson on April 24, 2009 in the U.
What does NVS stand for?
NVS stands for Novartis AG
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NVS
We have 68 other meanings of NVS in our Acronym Attic
- Nigeria Village Square (forum)
- Night Vision Sight
- Night Vision System
- No Vital Signs (medical terminology)
- Non Volume Sensitive
- Non-Volatile Storage
- Normal Ventilation System (Channel Tunnel)
- Normed Vector Space (mathematics)
- Norwich and Norfolk Voluntary Services (England, UK)
- Not Very Smart
- NSys (Nortech Systems Inc.) Verification Suite
- New Vehicle Security Assessment (UK)
- North Valley Shooters Association (Granite Bay, CA)
- North Valley Surgical Associates (Phoenix, AZ)
- Northeast Victorian Studies Association (est. 1970)
- Northern Valley Sports Academy (Closter, NJ)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Slaap Apneu Patienten (Dutch: Dutch Association of Sleep Apnea Patients)
- National Velvetting Standards Body (regulates deer velvet removal; New Zealand)
- Northern Virginia Small Business Development Center
- National Veterans Service Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York) settled a lawsuit against Switzerland's Novartis AG for alleged infringement of a U.
Tokyo, Japan, Feb 17, 2006 - (JCN) - Kyorin Pharmaceutical announced on February 16 that it has signed a licensing agreement with Novartis AG for KRP-203, an immunosuppressant developed by Kyorin.
This release contains certain "forward-looking statements" relating to Geneva Pharmaceuticals, an affiliate of Novartis AG and its business or products, which can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "will be," "continue to," or similar expressions, or by express or implied discussions regarding strategies, plans and expectations.
The Novartis AG - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information.
9 Leading Company Profile: Novartis AG Summary 8 Novartis AG Operational Indicators 2005 Summary 9 Novartis AG Production Statistics 2005 Table 16 Novartis Corp: Shares of OTC Healthcare by Subsector by Retail Value 2001-2005 Table 17 Ciba Vision Corp: Shares of OTC Healthcare by Subsector by Retail Value 2001-2005 Table 18 The Gerber Products Co: Shares of OTC Healthcare by Subsector by Retail Value 2001-2005 Table 19 Bristol-Myers Squibb Co: Shares of OTC Healthcare by Subsector by Retail Value 2001-2004 - 3.
Gleevec([R]) is a registered trade-mark of Novartis AG.
Novartis AG (NYSE:NVS) is a world leader in offering medicines to protect health, treat disease and improve well-being.