Founded in 1998, Novalux has developed proprietary Novalux Extended Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (NECSELTM) technology.
What does NECSEL stand for?
NECSEL stands for Novalux Extended Cavity Surface Emitting Laser
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- New England Convenience Store Association
- Nuclear Energy Corporation of South Africa
- Nuclear Energy Council of South Africa (est. 1999)
- NOAA Environmental Compliance and Safety Assessment System
- Nationwide Express Courier Services Berhad (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- National Energy Center for Sustainable Communities
- New England Competitive Sailing Center (Stamford, CT)
- Newburgh Enlarged City School District (New York)
- North East Centre for Scientific Enterprise (UK)
- Naval Electronics Systems Systems Engineering Center
- North East Community Support Group (Brisbane, Australia)
- New England Complex Systems Institute
- New England Complexity Science Institute
- New England Computer Solutions, Inc. (Massachusetts)
- New England Coalition for Sustainable Population
- National Electronic Child Support Resource System
- National Enhanced Cancer Surveillance System (Health Canada)
- Naval Electronic Combat Surveillance System
- New England Cigar Smoking Society
- Northeast Conference on Science and Skepticism
Samples in periodicals archive:
a fiber optics laser component company, today revealed the technical details of its proprietary laser chip: the Novalux Extended Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (NECSEL).