8 million) in accordance with amounts set out by NSPI's regulator, the Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board.
What does NSURB stand for?
NSURB stands for Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of NSURB in our Acronym Attic
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi (Nigeria)
- Nationale Schweizerische UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) Kommission (German: Swiss National Commission for UNESCO)
- Net Support UK Ltd. (UK)
- Nova Scotia Unlimited Liability Company
- National Student Union of Macedonia
- New Song Urban Ministries (Baltimore, MD)
- North Scottsdale United Methodist Church (Arizona)
- North South University Photography Club (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Nova Scotia Union of Public Employees (professional organization; est. 1974; Canada)
- Non-hardened Small Unit Radio
- North Shore Unitarian Society
- National Society United States Daughters of 1812 (Washington, DC)
- North South University Shangskritik Shangathan (India)
- National Student Ultimate Tournament (indoor sports; Finland)
- Network of Sloan Undergraduate Women (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- North Shore United Way (Beverly, MA)
- National Security Vetting (UK)
- National Sozialistische Volkswohlfahrt (German)
- National Survey of Veterans (US VA)
- Nationalistische Studentenvereniging (Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In March 1996, the Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board lowered the Company's allowed range for rate of return on equity to 10.
is a public utility and is subject to regulation by the Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board.