May 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Calpine Corporation announced today the commencement of a tender offer for aggregate cash consideration not to exceed $160,000,000 for all or such portion of: -- The outstanding euro-denominated 8-3/8% Senior Notes Due 2008 (the "Euro Notes") and British-pound denominated 8-7/8% Senior Notes Due 2011 (the "Pound Notes" and, together with the Euro Notes, the "Finance II Notes") issued by Calpine's indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary Calpine Canada Energy Finance II ULC, a Nova Scotia unlimited liability company ("Finance II"), and -- The U.
What does NSULC stand for?
NSULC stands for Nova Scotia Unlimited Liability Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- North Shore United Educators (Wisconsin)
- North South University Foundation (Bangladesh)
- Nuclear Spectrometry Users' Forum (UK)
- Nihon Sun User Group
- North Staffs Users Group (mental illness; UK)
- North Shore University Hospital (Manhasset, NY)
- National Students Union of India (student union; part of Indian National Congress)
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi (Nigeria)
- Nationale Schweizerische UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) Kommission (German: Swiss National Commission for UNESCO)
- Net Support UK Ltd. (UK)
- National Student Union of Macedonia
- New Song Urban Ministries (Baltimore, MD)
- North Scottsdale United Methodist Church (Arizona)
- North South University Photography Club (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Nova Scotia Union of Public Employees (professional organization; est. 1974; Canada)
- Non-hardened Small Unit Radio
- Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board
- North Shore Unitarian Society
- National Society United States Daughters of 1812 (Washington, DC)
- North South University Shangskritik Shangathan (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a Nova Scotia Unlimited Liability Company (NSULC)).
Brant-Allen"), an intermediate parent of the Company, White Birch Paper Company, a Nova Scotia unlimited liability company ("White Birch"), proposes, subject to market and other customary conditions, to commence a private offering of two series of senior notes in an aggregate principal amount of $400 million, consisting of fixed rate senior notes due 2015 and floating rate senior notes due 2012.
If so, an issue arises concerning the status of a Nova Scotia unlimited liability company.