At the close of nominations, the following were the candidates: * Kenzie MacKinnon, a Halifax lawyer * Stephen McNeil, member of the House for Annapolis * Mike Smith, Mayor of the Municipality of Colchester * Diana Whalen, member of the House for Halifax-Clayton Park After two ballots, Stephen McNeil was elected as the new Leader of the Nova Scotia Liberal Party.
What does NSLP stand for?
NSLP stands for Nova Scotia Liberal Party (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSLP
We have 13 other meanings of NSLP in our Acronym Attic
- National School Library Media Program of the Year
- National School Leaders Network
- Nephrotic Syndrome of Lupus Nephritis
- Non-Sentinel Lymph Nodes
- Nedre Sirdal Lan Organisasjon (Norwegian: Lower Sirdal Lan Organization)
- National School Lunch Program
- National Service-Learning Partnership (est. 2001; Washington, DC)
- National Student Learning Programme (UK)
- National Student Loan Program (Lincoln, NE)
- Nebraska Student Loan Program
- NSIS Signalling Layer Protocol (NSIS = Next Steps In Signaling)
- Nova Scotia Lighthouse Preservation Society (Canada)
- National Security Law Report (American Bar Association)
- Nuclear Spin-Lattice Relaxation
- National Security Labor Relations Board
- National Satellite Land Remote Sensing Data Archive
- National Security and Law Society
- National Society of Leadership and Success (Hoboken, NJ)
- National Synchrotron Light Source
- Net System Load Shape (electricity consumption)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After losing the Liberal nomination scant weeks before the June 2 federal election, Skoke ran for leader of the Nova Scotia Liberal Party in September of this year, but was defeated.
The Nova Scotia Liberal Party held a leadership convention in October 2004 to replace Danny Graham who stepped down as Leader because of his wife being seriously ill, and chose Francis MacKenzie as its leader.