The Canada/Nova Scotia COOPERATION Program is managed by the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency on behalf of the Government of Canada and by the Nova Scotia Economic Renewal Agency on behalf of the Province of Nova Scotia.
What does NSERA stand for?
NSERA stands for Nova Scotia Economic Renewal Agency (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NSERA in our Acronym Attic
- National Security Emergency Procedures
- National Social and Economic Plan (Jordan)
- National Software Evaluation Project (Australia)
- National System for Emergency Preparedness
- Needle Syringe Exchange Program
- Needle/Syringe Exchange Programs and Outreach Work
- National Security and Emergency Preparedness Advisory Committee
- Nova Scotia Early Psychosis Program (Dalhousie University, Hallifax; advocacy, research and clinical services)
- New School Economic Review
- Normalized Systolic Ejection Rate
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Building (University of Texas at Dallas)
- National Suborbital Education and Research Center (Grand Forks, ND)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (Canada)
- Naval Systems Engineering Resource Center
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- National Soil Erosion Research Laboratory (Purdue University, Indiana)
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Laboratory (University of Texas at Dallas)
- Night Shade Entertainment Reviews Podcast
- Non-Standard Equipment Review Panel (Joint Program Executive Office JPEO for Chemical and Biological Defense)
- National Science Education Standards
Samples in periodicals archive:
14 /PRNewswire/ -- The mid-June dates set by Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chretien for the G-7 economic summit in Halifax, on Canada's east coast, will give Nova Scotia's 1995 tourism season a big boost, says Ross Bragg, Minister responsible for the Nova Scotia Economic Renewal Agency.
Strategic Relationships In addition to the strategic relationship that IHI has been developed with LCC, IHI has entered into discussions with the Nova Scotia Economic Renewal Agency - Investment Promotion Branch (the "Agency"), an agency of the Nova Scotia provincial government.