[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Riley is our Nova Scotia duck tolling retriever.
What does NSDTR stand for?
NSDTR stands for Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
This definition appears frequently
- National Sled Dog Sports Centre (UK)
- Nova Scotia Dual Sport Club (off-road enthusiast club)
- Nova Scotia Down Syndrome Society (Canada)
- National School of Dental Therapy (Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- New Shine Digital Technology (Taiwan)
- Next Stage Dance Theatre (Tracyton, WA)
- Non Si Deve Tacere (italian: It Must Not be Silenced; blogs)
- Nova Scotia Duck Tolling
- National Staff Development and Training Association
- Navy Standard Desktop Tactical Computer
- Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever Club
- National Self-Determination Union (politics)
- National Society Daughters of the Union (est. 1912; New Albany, IN)
- National Systems Development Unit (US DOI)
- Network Service Data Unit (SS7 SCCP)
- Non-Stop Dual Unwinder (labels)
- National Survey on Drug Abuse and Health
- National Standards for Drinking Water (Philippines)
- Night Speed Drag Wars (auto racing; New Zealand)
- Non-Self Deployable Watercraft
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever Club (USA): www.
In the study with 81 affected dogs and 57 controls from the Nova Scotia duck tolling retriever breed, the researchers identified five loci associated with a canine systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) -related disease complex.
THE TOLLER A stylish Nova Scotia duck tolling retriever seems to fly in all directions at once, moving this way and that, always maxing his speedometer.
TOLLING RETRIEVERS SERVE DOUBLE DUTY Originally known as the Little River duck dog, and renamed as the Nova Scotia duck tolling retriever in the early 1920s, this breed is documented back to the early 19th century.
Two breed features highlight the Nova Scotia duck tolling retriever (p.
The breed-sponsoring club in Canada is The Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever Club of Canada, NSDTRC of Canada, whose website is www.