Richard Ratcliffe served as the registrar for the Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources for 30 years where he established numerous contacts with Prospectors and members of the exploration community in Nova Scotia and the region.
What does NSDNR stand for?
NSDNR stands for Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- National Securities Depository Limited, India
- Non Secure Data Link
- Nova Scotia Department of Labour (Canada)
- Nova Scotia Drama League (est. 1951; Canada)
- National Security Decision Making (US Naval War College course; game)
- National Security Decision Memorandum
- North Star Diamonds, Inc
- National Security Decision-Making Seminar
- Nullsoft Developer Network (site for developers of skins/plugins for Winamp)
- Nocturnal Sleep-Disturbing Nicotine Craving (nicotine dependence symptom)
- National Seed Development Organisation (UK)
- Nationale Strategie Duurzame Ontwikkeling (Dutch: National Strategy for Sustainable Development)
- Nebraska Society of Dispensing Opticians (est. 1963)
- Ningaloo Sustainable Development Office (Australia)
- Nova Scotia Department of Education (Canada)
- Nova Scotia Department of Energy (Canada)
- Nova Scotia Department of Environment
- Nova Scotia Department of Fisheries (Canada)
- Nova Scotia Department of Health
- Nova Scotia Department of Labour
Samples in periodicals archive:
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS Support for the Southwest Nova Scotia Mapping Project was provided by the Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources (NSDNR) operating budget for Chris White.
NOVA SCOTIA DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES (NSDNR).
CO-HOSTS: Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources, Cape Breton Highlands National Park, and Dalhousie University.
Field assistance and technical support for this study were provided by the Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources.
Integrating on-line databases provided by the Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources into a desktop geographic information system facilitated prospect selection.
Trevor MacHattie of the Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources to review publically available data from the company's claims.
Efforts by Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources biologists have been less than successful in achieving an overall population estimate with an acceptable level of confidence for moose oil mainland Nova Scotia.