Contract notice: market test of estate and facilities services for nottingham university hospitals nhs trust.
What does NUH stand for?
NUH stands for Nottingham University Hospitals (Nottingham, UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NUH
We have 3 other meanings of NUH in our Acronym Attic
- Never Underestimate Geeks Living on Pathetic Salaries
- National User Group Meeting (Shelby Systems, Inc.)
- National Union of General and Municipal Workers (Wales)
- Normalized Urea Generation Rate
- National Union of Ghana Students
- Non-Utility Generation Sector (energy statistic)
- Novel Unmanned Ground Vehicle
- National Union of General Workers (Japan)
- Nagoya University Hospital (Japan)
- National University Hospital (Singapore Tertiary Hospital)
- New Ulm Hockey Association (Minnesota)
- National University Hospital Center (Benin)
- National University Hospital Center (Central African Republic)
- Nairobi Urban Health and Demographic Surveillance System (African Population and Health Research Center Inc.)
- Nagoya University High Energy Physics Labratory (Japan)
- National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees
- National Urban Health Mission (India)
- Nutrition and Hospitality Management (East Carolina University; Greenville, NC)
- Niet Universitair Hoger Onderwijs (Non-University Higher Education)
- Nunavut Unified Human Resources Development Strategy (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tru-D SmartUVC, already in daily use at more than 100 hospitals in the US, has been tested by Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, which is hoping to adopt the method permanently.
Dr Nikolaos Evangelou, Clinical Associate Professor specializing in multiple sclerosis at the Nottingham University Hospitals Trust said: "This research opens new avenues of looking at the nerve fibers in the brain.
Editors Bradley (emeritus, Nottingham University Hospitals, UK) and Guntinas-Lichius (Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany) brought together 46 contributed chapters from experts in the various relevant specialties--based in the UK and at least a half dozen countries in Europe (and one in the US).
The dual staining obtained using the ChromoPlex 1 detection system is attractive, crisp and consistent; ideal when assessing challenging prostatic biopsies," states Dr Geoffrey Hulman MD FRCPath, Consultant Histopathologist at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, where the detection technology was evaluated in cooperation with the Nottingham Health Science Biobank.
Nottingham University Hospitals had the highest number of C.
The tablet was tested in organizations such as Nottingham University Hospitals in the U.
Jenny Wing, Community and Events Fundraiser for the Nottingham University Hospitals Charity said to the staff at Hotspring World Nottingham, "I would like to thank you for choosing the Children's Hospital as your Charity of the Year.