Swedish researchers at Danderyd Hospital, Stockholm, asked all patients attending an out-patient clinic over a 16-month period to complete the Nottingham Health Profile, a generic quality of life survey used to measure subjective physical, emotional and social aspects of health.
What does NHP stand for?
NHP stands for Nottingham Health Profile
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NHP
We have 142 other meanings of NHP in our Acronym Attic
- Neighborhood Housing Program (housing assistance)
- Nevada Highway Patrol
- New Hope Project (Milwaukee, WI)
- Next-Hop Port
- Nice Hand, Partner/Player (online gaming)
- Noel House Programs (Seattle, WA)
- Nominal Horsepower
- Non-Homogeneous Poisson
- Non-Human Primate
- Not-Hot Plug (server)
- Nursing Home Placement
- Nottingham Health Profile Part 1 (quality-of-life questionnaire)
- NASA Headquarters Professional Association
- National Handicraft Promotion Agency (Mauritius)
- National Health Priority Areas (Australia)
- National Health Promotion Associates
- National Help Program Albania
- National High Performance Academy (Tennis Australia)
- National Hijack Prevention Academy (South Africa)
- National Hispanic Psychological Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quality of life was measured with Nottingham Health Profile (NHP).
1976), the Health Life Status Behavior Scale (which measures the health promotion behaviours associated with the healthy life status of the patient), Nottingham Health Profile Scale, Evaluation Form for Self-Care Behavior of CHF.
All patients and controls completed the Nottingham Health Profile and Short Form-36 to assess general well-being, the Multidimensional Fatigue Index, and the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale.
Physical improvement was measured using the Swedish version of the Stanford Health Assessment Questionnaire (HAQ) and quality of life by the Nottingham Health Profile (NHP) questionnaire.
The mapping caregivers and symptoms (MCAS) questionnaire, which was constructed for the study, and the Nottingham Health Profile (NHP), were used.
The data for patients who developed SDS in childhood did not reflect Nottingham Health Profile improvements.
Nottingham Health Profile (NHP) was used to evaluate patients' perceived emotional, social and physical health status.