What does NEADL stand for?
NEADL stands for Nottingham Extended Activities of Daily Living (questionnaire)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NEADL in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Epileptic Attack Disorder
- Norfolk Education & Action for Development
- North East Abu Dhabi
- North-East Academy of Dance (Oscoda, MI)
- NorthEast Aftermarket Distributing (Maine)
- National Energy Assistance Directors Association
- Nursing Education in Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Nuclear Energy Agency Data Bank
- New England Aquarium Dive Club, Inc.
- New England Association of Drug Court Professionals (Framingham, MA)
- National Education for Assistance Dog Services, Inc. (trains specialty dogs to assist disabled children and adults)
- National Educational Association of Disabled Students
- Navy Enterprise Architecture and Data Strategy (US Navy)
- Nigerian Experts and Academics in the Diaspora Scheme (now Linkage with Experts and Academics in the Diaspora Scheme)
- North East Air Defense Sector
- New England Association of Environmental Biologists
- New England Association for Employment in Education
- New Encyclopedia of Archaeological Excavations in the Holy Land
- New Encyclopaedia of Archaeological Excavations in the Holy Land (four volume set)
- New England AIDS Education and Training Center