Nottingham City Primary Care Trust has had seven desperate pleas for specialist life-saving treatments over the last 20 months but rejected ALL of them.
What does NCPCT stand for?
NCPCT stands for Nottingham City Primary Care Trust
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NCPCT in our Acronym Attic
- North College Park Citizens Association (College Park, MD)
- North County Physical Conditioning Club (San Marcos, CA)
- National Certification Program for Construction Code Inspectors
- National Coalition for the Protection of Children and Families
- Non-Cooperative Power Control Game
- National Committee for the Protection of Common Land Resources
- Nature Clinical Practice Cardiovascular Medicine
- National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (India)
- National Conference on Peacemaking and Conflict Resolution (Bensalem, PA)
- Nested Competitive Polymerase Chain Reaction (DNA studies)
- Nassau County Police Department (New York)
- National Corridor Planning and Development
- National Council for People with Disabilities (Ireland)
- National Council for Population and Development
- Navy Civilian Personnel Directive
- Navy Current Procurement Directive
- New Castle Police Department
- National Coalition of Petroleum Dry Cleaners
- National Center for Preparedness Detection and Control of Infectious Diseases (CDC)
- North County Professional Development Federation (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nottingham City Primary Care Trust confirmed it would provide the service.
Nottingham City Primary Care Trust will target the over 50s while Dudley South Primary Care Trust will target both the young and the elderly.