Beginning in fall 2013, Notre Dame de Namur University will admit its first class for the three-year program leading to a Doctor of Philosophy in Art Therapy.
What does NDNU stand for?
NDNU stands for Notre Dame de Namur University (Belmont, California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Diffusion Network Project (Welding Technology Institute of Australia)
- National Digital Newspaper Program
- National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators
- National Domain Name Registry (Canada)
- Naturopathic Doctor News and Review (publication)
- Nebraska Department of Natural Resources
- National Diet and Nutrition Survey (UK)
- Nonlinear Dynamics of Natural Systems (workshop)
- North Dublin National School Project (Ireland)
- Nonself-Drilling, Nonself-Tapping
- Northern District of New York
- .NET Data Objects (trademark of House of Tools Development GmbH; Germany)
- National Database Organization (Pakistan)
- National Debt Office (UK)
- National Demining Office
- National Development Organisation
- National Dialling Only (telecommunications; UK)
- Natural Draft Opening
- Naturopathic Doctors Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- Navy Disbursing Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
A students at the Notre Dame De Namur University located in Belmont, CA.
Camp Ayandeh 2010 will be held at Notre Dame de Namur University in Belmont, California, July 6-12.
Notre Dame de Namur University Michael Schmitz, Chair, Music Department, Notre Dame de Namur University, 1500 Ralston Ave.
Cheung-Truslow has a JD from Boston College Law School, 1991; an MSW from Columbia University School of Social Work, 1985; and a BA from Notre Dame de Namur University, 1985.
Hodgett holds a BS degree in finance from California State University at Fresno, and an MBA from Notre Dame de Namur University in Belmont, California.
``I think he hit rock bottom,'' said Phil Gasper, a death penalty opponent and professor at Notre Dame de Namur University who befriended Williams about five years ago.
He served on the board of trustees of Notre Dame de Namur University (Belmont, CA - chairman 1982-1994), the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (1981-1986) and the Coyote Point Museum.