He is a member of the University of Notre Dame Law Association (1984 to present) and the board of directors of the National Futures Association (1982 to present).
What does NDLA stand for?
NDLA stands for Notre Dame Law Association (Notre Dame University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NDLA
We have 2 other meanings of NDLA in our Acronym Attic
- No Dollar Limit (roof warranties)
- Norddeutsche Lloyd
- Norrköpings Distanslyssnare
- Nuclear Defense Laboratory
- Nutrient Data Laboratory (USDA)
- Nasjonal Digital Læringsarena (Norwegian: National Digital Learning Arena)
- National Digital Library of Agriculture (USDA)
- Nebraska Distance Learning Association
- North Dakota Library Association
- Note de l'Auteur (French: Author's Note)
- National Distance Learning Accreditation Council (est. 1995)
- National Digital Library of Bhutan
- National Dock Labour Board (United Kingdom)
- Nicholas De Lacy Brown (UK; reality TV star)
- No Ducks Left Behind
- National Dairy Leaders Conference
- National Digital Library Competition (Library of Congress; Ameritech Corp.)
- National Distance Learning Center (various locations)
- National Driver's License Compact
- North Dakota League of Cities