MUNICH and HELLERUP, Danish, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Effective immediately, TE[pounds sterling]V SE[pounds sterling]D Danmark is now a Notified Body which assesses compliance with interoperability requirements.
What does NoBo stand for?
NoBo stands for Notified Body (railway standards compliance; various nations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NoBo
We have 2 other meanings of NoBo in our Acronym Attic
- Nonlinear Model-Based Analysis and Description of Images for Multimedia Applications
- Night on Bald Mountain Mussorgsky (tone poem)
- Normal Oral Buccal Mucosa
- Northern Ontario Black Metal (Canada)
- New Orleans Black Nurses Association (New Orleans, LA)
- Naval Operating Base, Newport (Newport News, VA)
- National Organisation of Bank Officers
- No Boundaries
- Non-Objecting Beneficial Owner
- North Bounder (a hiker headed north on the Appalachian Trail)
- No Ballast on Board (ballast water; shipping)
- National Organization of Business Opportunity Seekers
- Nederlands Onderzoek Bureau voor Ongeidentificeerde Vliegende Objecten (Dutch: Dutch Research Center for Unidentified Flying Objects)
- Name on Back Removed (sports jersey collecting)
- New Orleans Baton Rouge Steamship Pilots Association
- National Organisation of Beaters & Pickers-Up (UK)
- Naval Observatory (Washington, DC)
- Network of Burnaby Seniors (Canada)
- Northern Ohio Bibliophilic Society (est. 1983)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key document components include: * Qualification and assignment of notified body assessment personnel, including MDD-QMS auditors, product assessors and product specialists; * Minimum timeframes for notified body assessments, in addition to recommended methodologies for determining such timeframes; * Minimum requirements for the number of technical files that must be assessed; * Recommendations for design dossier reviews; * Rules for subcontracting; and * Rules for certification decisions.
New Service Helps Device Manufacturers Ensure Clinical Evaluation Plans Meet Requirements Needed by the Notified Body RESTON, Virginia, October 25, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- BSI, a world class full-service Notified Body, announces its global launch of the Clinical Strategy Review for manufacturers applying for CE marking in order to place their medical device on the European market.
And if a notified body is involved in issuing the CE marking for the device, it must have verified compliance with Directive 2007/47/EC, before the DoC reflects compliance with Directive 2007/47/EC.
The Industry Service division also provides Notified Body services through its parent organization TouV SouD Group, a Notified Body for the PED and TPED, and other EU Directives.
LONDON, June 14, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- BSI is proud to announce the expansion of its world class Notified Body CE Marking Services to include the In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) European Directive 98/79/EC.
Reasonable Justifications to Change a Notified Body What constitutes a reasonable justification to change a notified body?
The Addition of IVDs will Establish BSI as a Full-Service Notified Body for All Medical Device Categories; Team Lead by IVD Industry Veteran Sue Spencer RESTON, Va.