The station remains in a Notification of Unusual Event (NOUE), the least serious of four Nuclear Regulatory Commission emergency classifications, while the reactor cool-down and inspections of plant equipment and systems continues.
What does NOUE stand for?
NOUE stands for Notification of Unusual Event (government notice)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of NOUE in our Acronym Attic
- Newcomer of the Year
- National of Ulysses (band)
- National Ozone Unit (various governments)
- No Underwear (Como & Brigante fragrance)
- No, You
- Norges Offentlige Utredninger (Norwegian: Norwegian Official Report)
- Northeastern Ohio Universities (College of Medicine)
- Not Often Used
- Noumea, New Caledonia - Tontouta (Airport Code)
- None of Your Business
- Northeast Oracle Users Group
- National University of Laos
- Notice of Unlicensed Operation (US FCC)
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal (New Orleans, LA)
- Naval Order of the United States (Merrifield, VA)
- National Online Undergraduate Seminar-Indonesian Studies
- National Oilwell Varco (Houston, TX)
- Nederlandse Onderzoekschool Vrouwenstudies (Dutch: Netherlands Research School of Women's Studies)
- Nederlandse Organisaties Vrijwilligerswerk (Dutch)
- Nederlandse Orthopaedische Vereniging (Dutch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The site has also terminated the Notification of Unusual Event, which is the lowest of four Emergency Plan event classifications.
24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power ended the Notification of Unusual Event at its North Anna Power Station near Mineral, Va.