An official at the office of the prosecutor general issued a stark notice to owners of all food establishments to comply with health and safety regulations pertaining to their employees and shops.
What does NTO stand for?
NTO stands for Notice to Owner
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NTO
We have 44 other meanings of NTO in our Acronym Attic
- New Tech Odessa (Odessa, TX)
- New Tyneside Orchestra (UK)
- NHRC (Naval Health Research Center) Travel Office
- Nitrogen Tetroxide
- Nitrotriazolone (explosive)
- No Technical Objection (where design authority has no objection to a proposed change)
- Non-Testimonial Order (judicial action)
- Nontraditional Occupation
- Northern Orion Resources, Inc (stock symbol)
- Notice of Timber Operations
- Nowa Trybuna Opolska (Polish: New Opole Tribune)
- National Tactical Officers Association
- Naval Targeting Operational Architecture
- North Texas Orienteering Association (Richardson, TX)
- North Texas Orthodontic Association
- Novum Testamentum et Orbis Antiquus
- NOT the Orange Book (book by Paul Merrill)
- National Threat Operations Center (US NSA)
- National Transportation Operations Coalition
- Nissan Turbo Owners Club (est. 1992)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Geoff Rich, by email A YES - the notice to owner should be sent within a reasonable time, and this has been defined as no longer than six months.
NACM said that it will launch two Notice to Owner services, a lien and bond claim filing program and a suit against bond and foreclosure service later this summer.
Shirley says that as someone who dealt with dozens of phone calls and faxed pages everyday from subcontractors and suppliers, she wanted the service to eliminate all the tedium involved with the notice to owner and lien release process.
Jordan was a co-founder and General Manager of Notice To Owner Services, a legal research company.
A motorist who fails to pay a Penalty Charge Notice will be sent a Notice to Owner 28 days later.
The statute requires that the notice to owner "substantially" follow the statutory form.
George Michaelides A THE Notice to Owner should be served within six months of the ticket.