A safe-harbor plan must provide an annual written notice to all eligible employees at least 30 days (but not more than 90 days) before the start of a new plan year.
What does NOTAL stand for?
NOTAL stands for Notice to All
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of NOTAL
- NAP of the Americas
- National Organ Transplant Act of 1984
- Neighborhood of the Arts (Rochester, NY)
- Network on Terminal Architecture
- None of the Above
- Northeast Ohio Translators Association
- No Attack Area
- No One Turned Away for Lack of Funds
- Not at All
- Not to, nor required by, all addressees
- Norwegian Network for Technology, Acoustics and Music
- Notice to Airmen
- Notice to Airmen (aircraft dispatcher)
- National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (Nigeria)
- Navy Occupational Task Analysis Program
- No Tail Rotor (helicopter technology)
- Nothing Other Than A Simple Internet Phone
- Nature of the Beast
- Neighbour Of The Beast (Iron Maiden fanzine)
- None Of Their Business
Samples in periodicals archive:
You provide an initial notice to consumers who are your customers on July 1,2001, if, by that date, you have established a system for providing an initial notice to all new customers and have mailed the initial notice to all your existing customers.
The IRS coordinates its audit of the partnership through the "tax matters partner," but is required by section 6223(a) to provide notice to all partners of (1) the beginning of an administrative proceeding at the partnership level, and (2) the final partnership administrative adjustment resulting from any such proceeding.