The officers were accompanying John Grace, who was seeking to serve a Notice of Seeking Possession on Richmond, a tenant in the property owned by Tristar.
What does NOSP stand for?
NOSP stands for Notice of Seeking Possession (UK housing requirement)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOSP
We have 8 other meanings of NOSP in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Ontario School of Medicine (Canada)
- North Olmsted Soccer Organization (Ohio)
- Base de données sur l'hygiène hospitalière et la maîtrise des infections nosocomiales (French, Database on nosocomial infection control)
- National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health
- National Office for Suicide Prevention (Ireland)
- Naval Ordnance Special Project
- Network and Office Services Provider
- Network Operations Support Plan
- Nordic Society for Phenomenology (est. 2001)
- Notice of Intention to Seek Possession (UK legal document)
- Northeastern Ohio Scholastic Press Association (Kent State University School of Journalism and Mass Communication; Kent, OH)
- North Sinai Petroleum Company
- Narodowa Orkiestra Symfoniczna Polskiego Radia (National Polish Radio Symphony Orchestra)
- Neutral Objects Satisfaction Questionnaire (psychology)
- Nordic Occupational Skin Questionnaire
- Not Only Structured Query Language (computer programming)
- Naval Oil Shale Reserves
- National Overseas Shipping Representative
- National Oceanic Satellite System
- Naval Ocean Surveillance System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 57-year-old has been served with a Notice of Seeking Possession from Gateshead County Court warning her if she breaches her tenancy in the next 12 months she could be given her marching orders.
These included; four tenants of private rented accommodation, two home owners who were warned the council would seek injunctions if they did not improve, one council tenant served with a notice of seeking possession.
The family received a letter this week from a GHC employee, which said: "If the chickens remain at the property, I will have no alternative but to serve you with a Notice of Seeking Possession.
A spokesperson for the Gateshead Housing Company said: "Decent Homes work was suspended during April 2008, after the family were issued with a notice of seeking possession.
The Asbo team said that despite warnings from anti-social behaviour officers and the police, the Armstrongs failed to change their behaviour and a notice of seeking possession was served in November.
If they break this agreement and do not act within the law they will be issued with a Notice of Seeking Possession (NOSP) which could see them evicted.