SIALKOT -- President Sialkot Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCI) Fazal Jilani has appealed the Federal Finance Minister, Ishaq Dar and Governor State Bank of Pakistan to take notice of noncompliance of central bank's rules and regulations by small banks.
What does NNC stand for?
NNC stands for Notice of Noncompliance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NNC
We have 76 other meanings of NNC in our Acronym Attic
- National Nutrition Council (Philippines)
- Natural Nutrition Center
- Navy Nurse Corps
- Nehemiahs Neighbors Church
- Neighborhood Networks Center
- Neural Network Controller
- Neural Network Council (IEEE)
- Newbridge Networks Corporation
- Niigata Nursing College (Niigata, Japan)
- Nordic Net Center (Danish)
- Noticeable Negative Change
- Numeric Nutrient Criteria (environment)
- Numismatic Network Canada
- Neuron Number Control 1
- National Nursing Council of Australia
- Navy Nurse Corps Association
- No Net Cost Assessment (tobacco)
- Nortel Networks Certified Architect (professional certification)
- North Notts Community Arena (UK)
- National Network of Child Advocacy Centers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Notice of noncompliance has no immediate effect on the listing or trading of the Company's common stock on the NASDAQ Global Market.
The inspector issued the jail a Notice of Noncompliance, citing the failure of jailers to completely fill out a mental screening form when Salazar was booked.
In May 2000, a trading standards officer served Edwards with a notice of noncompliance for breaking a ban on bringing unprocessed catering waste to his land.
However, Koenig told the council that the city has been issued a notice of noncompliance for failing to properly stabilize the property.
The IRS sent an informal notice of noncompliance in June 1993, with the formal notice of noncompliance sent in January 1994.
Monetary penalties of up to $10,000 per year applied to failures to file a Form 5472 or to maintain required records; additional $10,000 penalties applied for each 30-day penalty period beginning 90 days after notice of noncompliance was sent by the IRS.
NYSE Amex: CDM) (the "Company"), today announced that on April 5, 2011, it received, as expected, a notice of noncompliance from the NYSE Amex LLC (the "Exchange") due to the delay in filing the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2010 (the "Annual Report").