Javelin said it sent a notice of intent to terminate its merger agreement with Myriad, and that Hospira would provide funding for termination fees and expenses.
What does NOIT stand for?
NOIT stands for Notice of Intent to Terminate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOIT
- New Objectives in Sound Exploration (band)
- New Orleans Independent School Educators
- New Outlooks in Science & Engineering (UK)
- Nitric Oxide Ionization Spectrometry Evaluation
- Noise Optimisation of High-Frequency Semiconductor Structures
- Novell, Oracle, Intel, Sun Microsystems and Everybody Else (against Microsoft)
- Nauka Organizacja i Technika (Polish: Science and Technology Organization)
- New Opportunities Investment Trust
- New Orleans Information Technology Group (Natalbany, LA)
- Noor Oil and Industrial Technologies (Qatar)
- Nuclear Operator in Training
- Northern Ohio IT (Information Technology) Association
- Notice of Intent to Appear
- Notice of Intent to Locate (Stock-Raising Homestead Act)
- Northern Ohio Information Technology Roundtable
- National Organization of Industrial Trade Unions
- National Organization of Immigrant and Visible Minority Women of Canada (also seen as NOIVMWC)
- National Association of Immigrant and Visible Minority Women of Canada (also seen as NOIVM)
- National Organization of Injured Workers (Bay Point, CA)
- National Operational Intelligence Watch Officer's Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
ChipMOS Taiwan"), delivered a notice of breach and notice of intent to terminate a service agreement with Spansion LLC ("Spansion") in the U.
``We are disappointed that Scenic Airlines has chosen to file a notice of intent to terminate service at Palmdale Regional Airport,'' said Paul Haney, spokesman for Los Angeles World Airports, which operates the Palmdale airport.
The agreement, which was effective April 1, 2008, is for an initial term of seven years and automatically renews for successive four year terms unless a written notice of intent to terminate is provided by either party at least twelve months prior to the end of the initial, or any renewal term.
The consummation of the board change and the other matters provided for in the board change agreement are subject to various conditions, including execution of a satisfactory settlement agreement among the named parties to the company's pending securities class action lawsuit and the withdrawal by WorldCom on satisfactory terms of its notice of intent to terminate the telecommunications services offered by NTC.
The previous contracts expired in early April, but remained in effect as negotiations continued until May 19, when CWA gave SBC its 24-hour notice of intent to terminate the contract and strike.
Under the terms of the March 28, 2000 letter agreement between these companies, Comcast and/or Cox may provide six months notice of intent to terminate their exclusivity obligations or their entire relationships with Excite@Home on each June 4, and December 4.
Given the inability of the Company to fund such an obligation with its current financial resources, a notice of intent to terminate the Consolidated Plan was mailed to Plan participants on February 12, 1997 and a filing of appropriate documentation was made with the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC).