Remember that although the Canada Revenue Agency notifies you of your remaining TFSA contribution limit on your Notice of Assessment, it is your responsibility to track your withdrawals and contributions so you don't exceed your annual limit.
What does NOA stand for?
NOA stands for Notice of Assessment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOA
We have 84 other meanings of NOA in our Acronym Attic
- North Atlantic Oscillation
- Northwest Orient Airlines
- Norwegians of America (gaming clan)
- Not Otherwise Authorized
- Notes on Anthropology (journal)
- Notice of Acceptance (Miami-Dade County Building Code Compliance Office)
- Notice of Action
- Notice of Adjustment
- Notice of Allowance (US Patent and Trademark Office)
- Notice of Arrival (US Coast Guard)
- Notice of Assignment
- Notice Of Availability
- Notice of Award
- Notification of Award (various organizations)
- Notification of Personnel Action
- Notify on Arrival
- Number of Ancestors (computing)
- Number of Attributes
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (US DOC)
- National Office for Arts Accreditation (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For many people, their available contribution will be summarized on their 2009 Notice of Assessment.
In addition, unlike corporate tax returns, no notice of assessment is ever issued.
Remember that you only have 90 days to file an objection after receiving the notice of assessment.
I have asked the county to include, with the notice of assessment, a return post card on which the protest can be noted.
The statute was straightforward, its application simple--no interest would begin to run unless payment of the assessed tax and penalty was not made within 10 days of notice of assessment and demand for payment.
You should have already received your 1991 Notice of Assessment from Revenue Canada.
This extension enables Virginia taxpayers to pay individual income and estimated taxes, notice of assessments and business bills by using a VISA(R), American Express(R), Discover(R) or MasterCard(R) via the Internet or telephone through September 2006.