So far only the FCC's Notice of Apparent Liability For Forfeiture has been made public.
What does NAL stand for?
NAL stands for Notice of Apparent Liability
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAL
We have 65 other meanings of NAL in our Acronym Attic
- Network Abstraction Layer (platform-independent application development)
- Network Adaptation Layer
- New American Library
- Nippon Aluminium Corporation (Japan)
- Nippon Association for Librarianship (Japan)
- No Account Loser
- Normal Actuation Level
- Norske Agenters Landsforbund (Federation of Norwegian Commercial Agents)
- North American League (hockey)
- North American Lighting, Inc. (Paris, IL)
- Novell Application Launcher (Novell)
- Nurse Advise Line (various organizations)
- National Adult Literacy Agency (Ireland)
- National Association of Language Advisers (UK)
- National Association of Legal Assistants
- Native American Leadership Alliance
- Nevada Association of Latin Americans, Inc. (est. 1969; Las Vegas, NV)
- North America Latin America Films, LLC (est. 2005)
- National Assembly of Local Arts Agencies (now Americans for the Arts)
- National Association of Latino Arts and Culture
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 million proposed in the agency's May 2007 original Notice of Apparent Liability.
announced today that it had recently filed an opposition with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to the Notice of Apparent Liability (NAL) issued by the FCC on October 18, 2007.
The company also announced today that the FCC has issued a Notice of Apparent Liability advising the company's radio stations WXRK-FM, WYSP-FM and WJFK-FM of a monetary forfeiture in the amount of $600,000 for broadcast of certain Howard Stern programming that the FCC believes contained "indecent" material.