23, 2008, issued a notice of violation to Brown for failing to collect quarterly water samples and test for arsenic, coliform bacteria, nitrates, lead and copper, the lawsuit said.
What does NOV stand for?
NOV stands for Notice Of Violation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NOV
We have 33 other meanings of NOV in our Acronym Attic
- Nephroblastoma Overexpressed Gene
- Net Option Value
- New Orleans Voodoo (Arena Football League; New Orleans, LA)
- Next Office Visit
- Night Only Visual
- No Obvious Value
- Non Obstante Veredicto (Notwithstanding the Verdict)
- Notice of Vacancy
- Notice of Value (assessment; various locations)
- Notice of Variation (amateur radio licence)
- Notification of Violation (various locations)
- Notice of Violation/Compliance/Demand
- Notice of Violation/Compliance Demand
- NASA Open Volumes on Aerospace
- National Office for Victims of Abuse (Ireland)
- National Organization for Victim Assistance
- National Organization of Veterans' Advocates
- Nearing Our Victorious Ascent (Christian Music Ministry Group)
- Nederlandse Orde Van Advocaten (Dutch: Dutch Bar Association; est. 1952)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tenant may have been entitled to sue under the Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA), but he filed too late because he didn't bring the lawsuit within 60 days after notice of violation to the Environmental Protection Agency and landlord.
Armstrong's legal team filed a notice of violations in an American federal court last Wednesday, targeting both the government investigators and The New York winner is also asking a judge to order the government to discuss their media contacts, saying the leaks could only have come from someone within the US government.
Four days later a county employee said she inspected the property and sent Ingram a notice of violation asking for the removal of inoperable and unlicensed vehicles, waste and debris and telling him to stop storing equipment and materials outside the home.
ISLAMABAD, September 30, 2009 (Balochistan Times): Several Circles taking serious notice of violation of Official Secret Act and Military Code of conduct respectively by certain retired army officers have started considering taking action against such officers.
ISLAMABAD, September 30, 2009 (Frontier Star): Several Circles taking serious notice of violation of Official Secret Act and Military Code of conduct respectively by certain retired army officers have started considering taking action against such officers.
Antonovich asked prosecutors to review a notice of violation issued by county zoning-code enforcers to airport owner Wayne Spears for maintaining a heliport without a permit at his residential compound in the 7900 block of Sierra Highway.
The criminal notice of violation carries $250 fine, which Representative Brown indicates he will pay.