29, The Use of Not-for-profit Accounting and Financial Reporting Principles by Governmental Entities (see page 110), allows certain governments to use not-for-profit accounting principles but not the new not-for-profit standards issued by the FASB.
What does NPAF stand for?
NPAF stands for Not-for-Profit Accounting and Financial Reporting
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NPAF
We have 5 other meanings of NPAF in our Acronym Attic
- National Programme of Adult Education (India and Slovenia)
- Non-Publicly Accountable Enterprise
- Neonatal Porcine Aortic Endothelial Cells
- National Property Analysts Employee Partnership
- National Patient Advocate Foundation
- National Pollution Abatement Fund (Russia; World Bank)
- National Priority Action Fund (UK)
- Nevada Police Athletic Federation (Las Vegas, NV)
- Newport Paper Arts Festival (Newport, OR)
- Nexans Power Accessories France
- North Pacific Anadromous Fish Commission
- Peak Atrial Filling Rate
- National Performance Advisory Group (National Health Service; UK)
- National Physical Activity Guidelines (Queensland, Australia)
- National Plan Automation Group Conference (New Orleans, LA)
- National Policy Advisory Group (UK)
- New Pest Advisory Group (USDA)
- Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group
- National Pan-American Golf Association
- Nurse Practitioner Association, Greater Rochester (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Governmental Accounting Standards Board has issued an exposure draft that proposes requirements for applying not-for-profit accounting and financial reporting principles to state and local governments.