The kitchen was fully ablaze and it had spread to the basement, but the cause of the fire is not yet known.
What does NYK stand for?
NYK stands for Not Yet Known
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NYK
We have 2 other meanings of NYK in our Acronym Attic
- National Youth Jazz Orchestra of Scotland
- New York Jazz Quartet (band)
- New York Jewish Singles
- New York Junior Tennis League (Woodside, New York)
- New York Jewish Week
- New York Jobs With Justice (New York, NY)
- Nehru Yuva Kendra (Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports; India)
- New York Knicks
- Nippon Yakin Kogyo Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Nippon Yusen Kaisha (shipping company)
- New York Kiteboarding Association (Jones Beach, NY)
- New York Kitchen & Bathroom
- New York Kite Enthusiasts (East Berne, NY)
- New York Korean Film Festival
- New York Group (US Navy)
- New York Knowledge Initiative
- New York Korean Information Network
- New York Klezmer Orchestra
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (India)
- MCAS Yuma (airport code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the deceased was identified as Shah Faisal while the identity of the other is not yet known.
Summary: After days of anticipation, the UARS satellite has fallen back to Earth, although it is not yet known where the remains have landed.
The FDA noted that it was not yet known whether an outbreak was linked to any of the found strains of salmonella, which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in people with weak immune systems, such as children and the elderly.
It's also not yet known whether Craven or Robert Englund, who became an instant star as the child killer in need of a skin transplant, will be involved in the new film.
It is not yet known how the fire started, but it spread through the first and second floors and destroyed half the roof.
It is not yet known what led to the fire as it has been deemed too unsafe for structural engineers to get close to the building.
Preliminary tests showed the turkeys had the H5 strain of bird flu, but it is not yet known whether it is a highly pathogenic form of the disease.