The legislative process is sometimes not very pretty but we are going to get a package passed.
What does NVP stand for?
NVP stands for Not Very Pretty
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NVP
We have 71 other meanings of NVP in our Acronym Attic
- Nick Video Pick
- Ninja versus Pirate
- Ninja vs Penguin (blog)
- No Volt Protection
- Nominal Vapor Pressure
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation
- Nominal Venous Pressure
- Non-Violence Project (various locations)
- Non-Violent Peace
- North Valley Playhouse (Phoenix, AZ)
- Nuance Voice Platform (software)
- National Visual Presentation Association
- No-Virtual-Pair Approximation (physics)
- North Vancouver Parent Advisory Council (Canada)
- Night Vision Pilot Aids System
- Neigaliuju Verslo Pletros Bendrija (Lithuanian: Disability Business Development Community)
- National Vice President for Business Development
- National Vacant Properties Campaign (Washington, DC)
- National Volunteer and Philanthropy Center
- Nederlandse Vereniging Patiënten Chiropractie (Dutch: Netherlands Society of Chiropractic Patients)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The so-called "Forest Primeval" is not very pretty, dead trees, wind falls so thick that it is difficult to walk, and lacks wildlife numbers and diversity.
We know full well the dangers of combat, and we understand that it's not very pretty when we do go to war.