According to Marchionne as reported in Automotive News, 'The true value of Chrysler could emerge when the company would be listed, but this will take a while - not sooner than 21/2 years.
What does NST stand for?
NST stands for Not Sooner Than
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NST
We have 175 other meanings of NST in our Acronym Attic
- Node Systems Trainer
- Non-Scheduled Testing
- Non-Standard Terms
- Non-Stress Test
- Normal Sphincter Tone
- Normative Stakeholder Theory (business ethics)
- North South Trail (hiking)
- North Sumatra Time (GMT+0630)
- Northside Storage Tunnel (Australia)
- Not So Tiny
- NSTAR Gas and Electric (Boston, MA)
- Nuclear & Space Talks
- Nuclear Science & Technology (various organizations)
- Nuclear Somatic Transfer (cloning method)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Nucleus of the Solitary Tract (in the brain stem)
- Number of Reporting Seismic Stations (US Geological Survey)
- Nursing Station Technician
- Office of National Security Technology
- National Safe Transit Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The delisting will be effective not sooner than 10 days after this news release, upon the filing by the company of a Form 25 with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Therefore, extraordinary shareholders meeting is expected to be held not sooner than the last quarter of this year to finalize the takeover, Kendy said.
Duque today proposed to restructure California's electric industry by virtual direct access through a voluntary wholesale pool with retail competition through physical, bilateral contracts not sooner than two years after the pool begins.