Teessiders who are not seriously ill are advised to: | Visit their GP practice; | Call 0300 123 8151 for urgent medical care outside of normal GP opening hours; | Visit a walk-in centre for minor illnesses and injuries including cuts, minor burns and sprains; | Visit a pharmacist for common health problems such as diarrhoea, runny noses and headaches, or | Call NHS Direct 24 hours a day, 365 days a year on 0845 4647.
What does NSI stand for?
NSI stands for Not Seriously Ill
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NSI
We have 249 other meanings of NSI in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Senate Instructional (various schools)
- Non-Serious Injury
- Non-Standard Inference
- Non-Standard Neutrino Interactions
- Nonstandard Item
- Nonstocked Item
- Nordisk Systemintegrering AB (Stockholm, Sweden)
- North Star Imaging (Rogers, MN)
- North-South Institute (Canadian Economic Think Tank)
- Northern Saline, Inc.
- Not Signed In
- Not Sufficient Information
- Nova Slovenija (New Slovenia)
- Nu Skin International (Provo, UT)
- Nuclear Safety Inspection
- Nuclear Safety Institute (est. 1990; Russia)
- Nuclear Surety Inspection
- Numeric System Identifier
- Nuovi Stati Indipendenti (Italian: New Independent States)
- Nusantara Secom Infotech (Indonesia and Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And patients arriving not seriously ill or injured and could use more appropriate services such as the Minor Injury Units.
However, a spokeswoman for University Hospital warned its emergency unit was likely to be busy and urged people to wait an extra day to see their GP rather than heading to A&E if they were not seriously ill.
A nurse who treated the woman has also caught the bug but is not seriously ill.
She was not seriously ill and it is several days now since she displayed any more symptoms," Ana Jorge, the Portuguese health minister, said.
Health officials have said the couple are not seriously ill.
The Auckland pupils were not seriously ill, Ryall said, and confirmation they had swine flu was expected within the week.
Patients are being reminded that anyone who is not seriously ill or injured should consider other ways of getting help before dialling 999.