Now I have given up on the pheasant shooting classes, as well as the Latin, French Literature and Oboe lessons, (apparently toddlers up to the age of four are not really interested in these pastimes) and have introduced new excursions and events to entice prospective parents.
What does NRI stand for?
NRI stands for Not Really Interested
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of NRI
We have 130 other meanings of NRI in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Resident Indian
- Non-Resident International (various organizations)
- Non-Roster Invitee (baseball)
- Nonrecurring Investment
- Nonwovens Report International (textile magazine)
- Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitor (psychopharmacology)
- Normalized Reliability Importance
- Norris Rentals, Inc
- Northern Realities, Inc.
- Nunavut Research Institute
- Nuvo Research, Inc. (Canada)
- Non-Resident Indians for a Secular and Harmonious India (Michigan)
- Negative Refractive Index Transmission Line
- National Railroad Intermodal Association
- Nuclear/Radiological Incident Annex
- National Rural Institute on Alcohol and Drug Abuse (Menomonie, WI)
- National Research Institute of Agricultural Economics (Japan)
- National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics
- Natural Resources Inventory and Analysis Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
I'm not really interested if something is expensive or not.
It is a decent position, but I'm not really interested in my position - I have just got to keep doing what I am doing," he said.
Cameron is not really interested in the small companies, it is just his devious way of helping his Tory benefactors.
She's not really interested yet in hard feed; she will go and have a look at what's around but not much more," Ben Hyde says.
It should be obvious to everyone by now that London-based parties are not really interested in what happens down here.
I was trying to say to him I'm not really interested and he said, 'No, no, no.
I am not really interested in any outside influence.