When we made the Finals we actually had T-shirts printed up that said, ÒThe Not Ready For Prime Time Players,Ó because the Finals were not on prime time.
What does NRFPTP stand for?
NRFPTP stands for Not Ready For Prime Time Players (Saturday Night Live)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Non-Rebreathing Face Mask
- Napa River Fisheries Monitoring Program
- Not Recommended for New Designs (manufacturing notice; Panasonic Corporation of North America)
- National Rural Fire Officer (New Zealand)
- Navy Regional Finance Office
- Non-Routine Flight Operation (aviation)
- Never Removed from Package
- Never Reason from a Price Change (fiscal policy)
- North Routt Fire Protection District (Colorado)
- Not Ready for Prime Time
- Natural Resources Final Report (National Park Service)
- New River Family Shelter (Christiansburg, VA)
- North Riding Financial Services (UK)
- Nuclear Reactor Fuel Supply
- Navy Radio Frequency Spectrum Activity
- National Registry of Food Safety Professionals
- Natural Resources Foundation of Texas (Midland, TX)
- Not Right First Time (product measurement)
- Northern Region Film and Television Archive (UK)
- Not Ready For the Infinite Cat Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 9 ``Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace'': Jar Jar Binks joins the Not Ready for Prime Time Players and plugs ``Clones'' some more.
Dolittle'' sequel today doesn't exactly fill film buffs with glee, the family comedy series' viability is a reminder that not all graduates of ``Saturday Night Live's'' Not Ready For Prime Time Players troupe have been cinematic pariahs.