Although not quite Young Bond or Harry Potter, the antics of master Kropp will appeal to teenagers looking for adrenaline fuelled entertainment.
What does NQY stand for?
NQY stands for Not Quite Young
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NQY
- Nonlanguage Qualification Test
- Not Quite There
- National Qualifications Task Group (Scotland)
- National Quality Teacher Information Exchange (Australia)
- National Quality Unit Award (Cub Scouts)
- Nada Que Ver
- North Queens Wharf (concert venue; New Zealand)
- Non-Q-Wave Infarction (nuclear medicine; cardiology)
- North Queensland Workforce Unit (Australia)
- Newquay, England, United Kingdom - Newquay Civil (Airport Code)
- Neurogenically Quiescent Zone
- New Quiet Zone
- New Quiet Zone Crossing
- Main Rotor Speed-Rotor Rate of Rotation in percent
- Narrow Resonance
- National Rail (Australia)
- National Register
- National Review (political magazine)
- Nationalrat (Austrian Parlamentary Institution)
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Restricted
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Barry Gibson YOU know you're not quite young any more when you can remember things which happened two decades ago.
Roughly in time with the music, he's loose limbed and grooving suggestively with a blonde who, while not quite young enough to be his daughter, is probably not his kid sister either.