Like most other states that tax business personal property, Michigan personal property is a tax on commercial, industrial, and utility assets not otherwise classified as real property.
What does NOC stand for?
NOC stands for Not Otherwise Classified (airborne particulates)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NOC
We have 164 other meanings of NOC in our Acronym Attic
- North Orange County (California)
- Northeast Ohio Conference (sports league)
- Northeast Ohio Council
- Northern Ohio Chapter (various organizations)
- Northern Oil Company
- Northern Oklahoma College
- Northrop Grumman, Inc (stock symbol)
- Norton Owners Club (motorcycle club; various locations)
- Norwegian Olympic Committee and Confederation of Sports
- Nose on a Chip (chemical sensor technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The rule also will create a new category for "hazards not otherwise classified," which includes combustible dust.
Dividend and interest income, not otherwise classified as business income, is generally allocated to the recipient's state of residence.
7 Not Otherwise Classified 557,024 616,000 (58,976) (9.
9 Not Otherwise Classified 57,208 87,764 (30,556)(34.
4 Not Otherwise Classified 125,627 131,782 (6,155) (4.
6 Not Otherwise Classified 131,219 214,373 (83,154) (38.
0 Not Otherwise Classified 129,511 94,679 34,832 36.