HATAY (CyHAN)- Following a clash between Syrian refugees and Turkish local people on late Tuesday, Syrian shopkeepers did not open their workplaces on Wednesday in the southern province of Hatay.
What does NO stand for?
NO stands for Not Open
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NO
We have 16 other meanings of NO in our Acronym Attic
- Nominal Model
- Nord-Ouest (French: north west)
- Nord-Ovest (Italian: Northwest)
- Nordost/Nordosten (German; North East)
- Normal Output (fluorescent lighting)
- Normally Open
- Not Official
- Not Optional
- Not Out
- Nouveau Orleans (French: New Orleans)
- Novara (Piemonte, Italy)
- Number Of
- Nuovo Ordinamento (Italian: new Curriculum Requirements)
- Occupation Official (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Niederösterreich (Lower Austria; State)
- National Organization of Americans Battling Unnecessary Servicemember Endangerment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leighton Andrews, by bringing this issue up in the Senedd, will simply highlight that Wales does not understand foreign culture and is not open for business.
IT was very hurtful to me as his widow, his family and colleagues aboard the Zebu, to read a mistaken report in Shipping Lines that the Colonnades pontoon in Albert Dock was not open to the public for the Battle of the Atlantic weekend in some way because of the freak accidental death of my husband, Geoff Hanley.
Summary: Senior Shiite cleric Sayyed Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah said during Friday prayers at the Imam Hassanayn Mosque in Haret Hreik that the rhetoric used by Lebanon's political leaders "proved that they were not open toward other opinions.
``The park is remote and is not open to the public except by tours.
Thompson said the city did not open the project up to competitive bidding.
In the 1930s anti-Semitism was spreading rapidly throughout Europe and though countries met to discuss the Jews' dilemma, most did not open their doors for escape.
Note that some people will need to obtain a scholarship even if they do not need the money, as otherwise they will not be allowed into the conference, which is not open to everyone.