Robert Oppenheimer" is an ideal read for those who doubt the truth about America's relations with places not of this Earth.
What does NOTE stand for?
NOTE stands for Not Of This Earth
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of NOTE
We have 3 other meanings of NOTE in our Acronym Attic
- News of the Day
- Night of the Dead (World of Warcraft mod)
- Night of the Decepticon (gaming forum)
- Night of the Demons (movie)
- Not Our Type, Dear
- Number of the Day
- National Organ and Tissue Donation Awareness Week (April)
- National Organization for Tobacco Eradication (India)
- Network of Theological Enquiry (London, England, UK)
- NGN (Next Generation Network) Open Trial Exhibition (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation; Japan)
- Not Over There Either (also see NIMBY and BANANA)
- Newsletter of the English Department (University of Geneva)
- Northeast Ohio Teacher Education Day
- National Organization to End Guardianship Abuse (est. 2006)
- NOnTEMPorary Storage system
- Natural Orifice Translumenal Endoscopic Surgery
- National Obesity Task Force (Australia)
- National Organ Transplant Foundation
- Nielsen Organ Transplant Foundation (est. 1981; Jacksonville, FL)
- National Offshore Tuna Fisheries Association (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even so, ``Improvography II'' is something vaguely not of this Earth.
And this is a story of harvests, both earthly y sobrenatural, not of this earth.