Your tank is considered not mission capable if the hatches or hatch locks don't work.
What does NMC stand for?
NMC stands for Not Mission Capable
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NMC
We have 292 other meanings of NMC in our Acronym Attic
- Normal Meter Cubed
- Normal Mode Coupling (semiconductor)
- Northeast Music Camp (Ware, MA)
- Northern Marianas College
- Northern Maritime Corridor
- Northern Mining Council
- Northumbrian Mountaineering Club (est. 1945)
- Northwest Medical Center (Tucson, Arizona)
- Northwestern Michigan College (Traverse City, Michigan)
- Norwegian Microarray Consortium
- NSSDC Master Catalog (NASA)
- Nuclear Management Company (Hudson, Wisconsin)
- Nuclear Material Convention
- Nuclear Medicine Centre
- Null Modem Cable
- Nuriootpa Medical Centre (Australia)
- Nurse-Managed Clinic
- Nursing & Midwifery Council (UK)
- Naval Material Command Acquisition/Logistics Management Training Center
- Naval Material Command Management/Administrative Training Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study showed that most of the medical equipment sets in the Army Reserve are not mission capable.
Pit crew maintenance is nothing more than what maintenance Soldiers have been practicing since the early days of the Global War on Terrorism: replace the part and continue on with the mission, ship the not mission capable (NMC) part back, and let the sustainment maintenance team rebuild the part.
The LOS categories are not mission capable supply (NMCS), urgent and routine.
The longer it takes a repair part to arrive, the longer a piece of equipment is not mission capable (NMC).
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Item 52 of the Before PMCS chart in WP 0543-27 of TM 9-2355-321-10-1-4 says it all: The vehicle is not mission capable if the replenisher is not functioning properly.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Selected Reading Introduction This article details the process for calculating and establishing Air Force aircraft total not mission capable maintenance (TNMCM) standards.
When the bucket loader became not mission capable, approximately 100 meters of 7-foot HESCOs had to be filled by hand.