The four Gospels are reduced to one, and the sum is not greater than its parts.
What does NGT stand for?
NGT stands for Not Greater Than
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NGT
We have 56 other meanings of NGT in our Acronym Attic
- Next Generation Technology
- Next Generation Telecom (China)
- Next Generation Transmitter
- Next-Generation Trainer
- Noble Gas Temperature
- Nominal Group Technique
- Non-Grouping Transmission
- Not Going There
- Not Gonna Tell
- National Geographic Television & Film
- National Gang Threat Assessment
- New Gas Trading Arrangement (gas industry reforms; UK)
- Next Generation Telecommunication Architecture
- Next Generation Transmitter Architecture
- Non-Granulation Tissue Area (ulcers)
- National Grain Trade Council
- National Guard Training Center (various locations)
- National Gymnastics Training Center (Aliso Viejo, CA)
- Natural Gas Technologies Centre (est. 1992; research; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
259 that section 5544 established overtime pay at not greater than one and one-half times the employee's basic hourly rate of pay.
Small notices or letters reflecting amounts not greater than $100,000 are disregarded and can no longer trigger the additional 2% interest rate.
6621(c)(2), providing that letters or notices are to be disregarded for purposes of triggering hot interest if the amount of the tax deficiency is not greater than $100,000.
8 years in practice See 129 patients per week 84% male, 16% female With pure probability samples, with 100 percent response rates, it is possible to calculate the probability that the sampling error (but not other sources of error) is not greater than some number.
7872-5T(a)(9) provides that a loan not greater than $250,000 to a charitable organization is exempt from the imputed interest rules.
Pursuant to the terms of the tender offer, Acxiom offered to purchase shares of its common stock at a price not less than $25 and not greater than $27 per share.
Category 2: Construction loans with original terms not greater than three years.