Thanks to Speaker Boehner's actions, President Obama's attempt to sabotage the legal defense of DOMA is not going to work.
What does NGTW stand for?
NGTW stands for Not Going to Work
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Next Generation Telephone System
- Next Generation Test System (Hekimian)
- Next Generation Threat System (aircrew training devices)
- Northrop Grumman Technical Services, Inc.
- Natural Gas Transportation Service Agreement (Secure Energy, Inc.; Natural Gas Pipeline Company of America; St. Louis, MO)
- Northrop Grumman Technical Services, Inc. (Northrop Grumman Corporation; Austin, TX)
- National Gas Taper Thread
- normal glucose tolerance test
- Next-Generation Television
- No Good Television
- Next Generation Tactical Wheeled Vehicle
- Nagoya Gakuin University (Nagoya, Japan)
- Never Give Up
- Next Generation Utilities (conference)
- Nitrogen Generation Unit
- Nitroguanidine (propellant)
- Non-Gonococcal Urethritis
- Non-Gonorrhoea Urethritis (urology)
- Norges Geologiske Undersøkelse (Geological Survey of Norway)
- North Glasgow University Hospitals Division (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boy meets girl, they like each other, they consummate their relationship, then they think it's not going to work or something bad happens and they break up.
Baldelli arrived hours early for Thursday's second playoff game in the best-of-five series but after trying to hit "realized it's not going to work," Maddon said.
We won, we're not going to work with you,''' Allen said.
If you want a big glass building, polystyrene is not going to work.
AND finally, reasons for not going to work as compiled by the recruitment firm Personnel and Care Bank: I HAD to take the day off because my rabbit was sick.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "Wendy's can give you the tools and franchise, but unless you have the people to put all those things together, it's not going to work.
But if they don't pull the trigger, it's not going to work," says Tuomanen.