It's a systemic problem and we're not going to fix gun violence or make anybody safer by putting more guns out there.
What does NGTF stand for?
NGTF stands for Not Going to Fix (software defect tracking)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NGTF
We have 1 other meaning of NGTF in our Acronym Attic
- Natural Gas Transmission and Distribution Module
- Neighborhood Gray-Tone Difference Matrix (biomedicine)
- National Gas Turbine Establishment
- National Graduate Teacher Education (Nova Southeastern University)
- Next Generation Test Equipment
- Next-Generation Telecommunications Equipment
- National Geospatial Technology Extension Network
- National Gay Task Force
- Natural Gas Trust Fund (Washington, DC)
- Negotiating Group on Trade Facilitation (World Trade Organization)
- Northern Gulf Trading Group (Mobile, AL)
- Next Generation Tech Hlds (stock; Next Generation Technology, Inc; Dallas, TX)
- Next Generation Technology, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Nova Gas Transmission, Limited
- No Greater Than Minimal Risk
- National Geoscience Teaching Network (Australia)
- Next Generation Transport Networks
- North Georgia Trout Online
- National Geospatial Technical Operations Center (US Geological Survey; Rolla, MO)
- Nature Guide Training Program (RARE conservation; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you are too easy-going, you're not going to fix your mistakes next time.
This is what we have to do, unite, because they are not going to fix our society from abroad.
We're not going to fix the economy by taking someone who makes $14 per hour and cutting her wages," Coss said, while adding that wage cuts are seen by some as an "attractive fix.
There is a conviction among the media that another round of chopping and changing at the selection table was not going to fix things for the troubled Australian team, who have not won any of their last five Tests.
The patient has been ill for some time and an aspirin is not going to fix it.
The fall-out of us breaking our promise would be huge, yet the sums we are talking about are not massive; they are not going to fix the deficit.
CBS exec calls 'Leno' 'misguided': Back in July, CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler said, "We're not going to fix what isn't broken.