I feel that the ministry is not fully equipped to cater to the needs of growing media especially electronic media", he said adding that in the private media there was no proper training of the journalists.
What does NFE stand for?
NFE stands for Not Fully Equipped
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of NFE
We have 55 other meanings of NFE in our Acronym Attic
- Nitrogen-Free Extract (animal feed)
- No Failures Evident
- No Final Examination (grading system)
- No Foreign Exchange
- Noise Floor Extension (Agilent Technologies)
- Non Food Effect
- Non Formal Education
- Non-Faculty Exempt
- Non-Federal Entity
- Not for Everyone
- Not Fully Evolved (gaming; Pokemon)
- Nuclear Factor Erythroid
- Number Format Exception (programming)
- Nearly-Free-Electron Tight-Bonding
- National Federation of Export Associations
- National Fishing Enhancement Act
- Nonfleet Experienced Aviator
- Northern Fishing Equipment Australia (Australia)
- National Financial Education Center (Boise, ID)
- National Food and Energy Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
She adds: "For example, some clients have voiced concerns that their children are not fully equipped with the realities of running a business; Fursati intends to have a few sessions focusing on the youth, dedicated to Basics of Business.
Unfortunately, many business owners are not fully equipped to do that.
In addition there are employers who consider that young people are not fully equipped for the world of work in their field of employment.
Like in India, regional platforms are not fully equipped to help price discovery, Jaggi said.
com Some people are not fully equipped for the horrors of prison life.
NBIC is not fully equipped to carry out its mission because it lacks key resources--data and personnel--from its partner agencies, which may be at least partially attributed to collaboration challenges it has faced.
Fighting for pounds, they face the start of another hard season knowing they are not fully equipped for the marathon ahead.