The church would be less than one-half its membership and greatly diminished in hundreds of ways were it not for women.
What does NFW stand for?
NFW stands for Not For Women
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NFW
We have 47 other meanings of NFW in our Acronym Attic
- New Faculty Workshop (various schools)
- New Field Wildcat (oil & gas)
- Newcastle Fashion Week (Australia)
- No Feasible Way
- No Freaking Way (polite form)
- No Free Water
- Noardlike Fryske Wâlden (aka Noordelijke Friese Wouden; Dutch: Northern Frisian Woodlands)
- North Fort Worth (Texas)
- Not Feeling Well
- Not Financially Worthy
- Not for Work
- National Farm Workers Association
- New Frontier Wrestling Alliance
- North Fort Worth Alliance (est. 2006; Texas)
- Northeast Florida Woodturners Association
- Nuclear Fuel Waste Act (Canada)
- North Fort Worth Alliance Soccer Association
- Naval Flight Weather Briefer
- Niagara Falls Water Board (Niagara Falls, NY)
- National Foundation for Women Business Owners
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fact that nonCatholic denominations (such as the Church of England in November 1992) had accepted women priests was disappointing but did not alter the teaching of the Church that God's will is ordination for men and not for women.
Of, by, but not for women alone, these pioneering solo essays speak to all humanity, thereby illustrating feminism at its highest reach.