At a meeting earlier this week, it was not even considered, according to a spokesman.
What does NEC stand for?
NEC stands for Not Even Considered
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NEC
We have 367 other meanings of NEC in our Acronym Attic
- North Eastern Coalfields (India)
- North Equatorial Current
- Northeast Center for Agricultural and Occupational Health
- Northeast Conference
- Northeast Corner (location in an intersection)
- Northeast Corridor
- Northern European Command
- Northshore Education Consortium (Beverly, MA)
- Not Elsewhere Classified
- Not Even Close (band)
- Nu Energy Collective
- Nuclear Energy Commission
- Nuclear Energy Consultants, Inc (Rockville, MD)
- Nueces Electric Cooperative (Robstown, TX)
- Null Energy Condition (physics)
- Numerical Electromagnetic Code
- Nursing Education Center (various locations)
- Nursing Education Consortium (various locations)
- NUS (National University of Singapore) Entrepreneurship Centre
- Numerical Electromagnetics Code - Basic Scattering Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
And the syncopation we really dug that came from a tight rhythm section playing together is not even considered useful in record-making now.
In most of these merger deals, the small guy is not even considered, and the next thing you know, you are out of business," says Johnson.
Says Honda's Michael Ackerman, "The Civic has gotten larger over time -- it's not even considered an entry-level vehicle anymore.
With a mobility rivaling polysilicon, ELEFLEX products will enable the design of new opto- and microelectronic devices and applications which were not even considered - until now.
What I noticed most about the article was the major factors that were not even considered and the questions that were not asked.
for a riskless short-term deposit in any German bank, it is quite understandable that new acquisitions - regardless of the geographical area - with less than 11 percent (on residential) or 15 percent (on commercial) cash on cash returns, are not even considered.
It appears that in their eagerness to solve the problem, some corners may have been cut in the area of scientific analysis -- conclusions were based on false assumptions, stated objectives were ambiguous and non-flow-based alternatives were not even considered.