Not bloody likely, I would not; not and get me windpipe torn out.
What does NBL stand for?
NBL stands for Not Bloody Likely
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of NBL
We have 143 other meanings of NBL in our Acronym Attic
- Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory
- Never Been Laid
- New Brunswick Laboratory
- New Brunswick Library (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Next Big Language (computer programming)
- Nippon Business Lease (Nippon, Japan)
- Nocturnal Boundary Layer (meteorology)
- Non Battle Loss
- Non-Bank Lenders (syndicated loans)
- North Bay Library (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Nothing But Love
- Number of Bit Line Failures
- National Business and Law Association (Bulgaria)
- National Businesswomen's Leadership Association
- New Brunswick Lung Association (Canada)
- Nobody Likes A Smart Ass
- Network for Battered Lesbians and Bisexual Women (Boston, MA)
- National Black Lesbian Conference (annual)
- Nationalist Black Leadership Council (est. 2007)
- Nederlands Bibliotheek en Lektuur Centrum (Dutch: Dutch Fixture Center and Library)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's not bloody likely to have any impact at all these days.
Rolling these private battles out onto the big screen is an acceptable way for the lion of Canadian cinema to work through his personal history, because it's not bloody likely we will ever see him playing emotional seppuku in a whimpering Barbara Walters venue.