Nosocomial urinary tract infection is defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as asymptomatic bacteriuria or symptomatic infection (urinary tract infection-symptomatic urinary tract infection; www.
What does NUTI stand for?
NUTI stands for Nosocomial Urinary Tract Infection (urology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NUTI
- National UUV Test and Evaluation Center (US Navy)
- Neutrino Tera-Electron Volts
- Neutrinos At the Tevatron
- Nuclear Tactical Exercise
- Nasjonalt Utvalg for Teknisk Fagskole (Norwegian: National Committee for Technical College)
- National Union of Textile Garment and Tailoring Workers of Nigeria
- National Union of Tailors and Garment Workers (UK)
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Hospitals (UK)
- National Urban Transit Institute
- Northwestern University Traffic Institute (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- National Environment Research Council Unit for Thematic Information Systems (geography; University of Reading; Reading, UK)
- Nationwide Unity Transport Limited (Abuja, Nigeria)
- Nonuniform Transmission Line
- Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Newcastle upon Tyne Lacrosse Club (UK)
- National University Telecommunications Network
- Non-University Teaching Officer (University of Cambridge; UK)
- National Union of the Teaching Profession (Malaysia)
- National Urban Transport Policy (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nosocomial urinary tract infections in children in a pediatric intensive care unit: a follow-up after 10 years.
WASHINGTON -- Antibiotic resistance did not increase the number of nosocomial urinary tract infections among elderly patients in a long-term care facility, Dr.