The latest additions to Applied Biosystems Advanced Gene Expression Service Provider Program include: Bionomics Research and Technology Center at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and Rutgers University (USA); Geneservice Limited (UK); Genome Express (France); IMGM Laboratories (Germany); Labindia (India); Macrogen (South Korea); Center for Medical Research, Medical University Graz (Austria); Ming Shin Biotech (Taiwan); Trinity College Dublin (Ireland); Norwegian Microarray Consortium, University of Bergen (Norway); and Vanderbilt Shared Microarray Resource (USA).
What does NMC stand for?
NMC stands for Norwegian Microarray Consortium
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMC
We have 292 other meanings of NMC in our Acronym Attic
- Nonprofit Management Certificate (various universities)
- Normal Meter Cubed
- Normal Mode Coupling (semiconductor)
- Northeast Music Camp (Ware, MA)
- Northern Marianas College
- Northern Maritime Corridor
- Northern Mining Council
- Northumbrian Mountaineering Club (est. 1945)
- Northwest Medical Center (Tucson, Arizona)
- Northwestern Michigan College (Traverse City, Michigan)
- Not Mission Capable
- NSSDC Master Catalog (NASA)
- Nuclear Management Company (Hudson, Wisconsin)
- Nuclear Material Convention
- Nuclear Medicine Centre
- Null Modem Cable
- Nuriootpa Medical Centre (Australia)
- Nurse-Managed Clinic
- Nursing & Midwifery Council (UK)
- Naval Material Command Acquisition/Logistics Management Training Center