She has been a teacher in upper secondary public school, a catechist in the parish of Nittedal and a lecturer at the Norwegian Lutheran School of Theology.
What does NLST stand for?
NLST stands for Norwegian Lutheran School of Theology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NLST
- Northernlion Live Super Show
- National Legislative Services and Security Association (est. 1973)
- National Litigation Support Services Association (Mississauga, ON, Canada CPA organization)
- Non-Local Small Slope Approximation
- North London School of Sports Massage (UK)
- National Laboratory of Solid State Microstructures
- Non-Linear Sea Surface Temperature
- National Lung Screening Trial
- Nonlytic Secondary T Cells (biology)
- Niedersächsische Landesbehörde für Straßenbau und Verkehr (German: Lower Saxony State Agency for Road and Transport; Lower Saxony, Germany)
- No Longer Stocked
- No Longer Shopping the Pig (slang for dead; Pig refers to Piggly Wiggly, a chain of stores)
- Nederlandse Studentenvereniging
- New-Life Support Vehicle (Toyota Motor Corp.)
- National Longitudinal Survey of Women (US DOL)
- National Lutheran Schools Week
- National Longitudinal Survey of Youth (USA)
- National Longitudinal Survey of Youth 97 (Bureau of Labor Statistics; US Department of Labor; Washington, DC)
- National Longitudinal Survey of Young Women (USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ludvig Munthe, 82, professor of missiology and science of religion (1977-88) at the Norwegian Lutheran School of Theology, Oslo, and at the School of Mission and Theology, Stavanger, Norway (1966-77), on July 13, 2002.